The Belgium GAA Fundraiser: Last Player Standing is back. The competition is based on the upcoming Premier League Season starting on Friday, Aug 5, 2022. This fundraiser was a success last year with over 100 people signing up during Covid. You don’t have to be a club member to join as the competition is open to all! The entry fee is €10 with the winner receiving a total prize of €250. You can register for the competition here: https://www.klubfunder.com/Clubs/Belgium_GAA/Belgium_Gaa__Last_PLayer_Standing?fbclid=IwAR2t91BKKkXZ2Gu4qcvyI125owNgFIv4wMZrqIOM-BIQQei35XBYGMWFlYo
Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
If you already made an account last year then you should be able to log in using your email again. Please click the “Donate” button and pay via that link (PayPal). Once you have done so, you should automatically get entered with “1 life”. An alternative option is to pay via bank transfer which you can so so by contacting the club and we will provide the account details.
- Each week, simply pick a team playing that week to win – if your team wins, you go through; lose or draw and you’re out.
- You can only pick a team to win once so be tactical about who you pick and when
- All selections must be in before the game week closes. This is normally 60 mins before the first game starts
- Should you forget to make your selection in any week, you will automatically be assigned the first team that you have not selected in alphabetical order. (A reminder email will be sent out so you dont forget).
- If your team’s game is postponed you are automatically put through to the next round, and you cannot select that team again.
- If more than one participant remains at the end, the accumulated ‘scored for’ of their selected teams will determine the winner. This also applies if during the competition the remaining players are knocked out in the same gameweek then the player with the highest score will be the winner.
- If the remaining players ‘scored for’ points are equal then there will be joint winners. (Unless those players agree to continue).